24.7.10

sheer boredom --> I made a Zine








































































Making a Zine was a very nice experience! It was actually very similar to blogging because I just thought about each page as a blog post, just more cutting and gluing...

Its also backwards in the pictures AND not in order.. I don't have a scanner...

BUT anyway, I recommend Zine-making, or whatever it is that I did, Zines are a 90's thing and I was a small child then so I really don't know!

2 comments:

  1. STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP
    YOU'RE TOO COOL, IT MAKES MY STOMACH HURT.

    but yeah i like cried a river when i tried to order all of that stuff and it like wasn't an option.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to try to make one, but it'll probz be an epic fail xD

    ....just kidding i don't talk like that...

    ReplyDelete