1.8.10

menswear: plans, wishes and ruined dreams





This fall I am so loving Japanese mens street style (as always) but I am also now appreciating details, like socks (CDG RTW 08) and pockets (like the 3.1 Phillip Lim blazer lined with sequins) and jewelery ect! I liked this Kate Loves Me photo with the pin in the sock and am on a quest for little knick-knacks to pin on my socks... probably not crosses...

also the Lords of Dogtown z-boys have great style. If I were to make a menswear line it would so be based off them.

These amazing mens Acne leopard print desert boots are conveniently sold out everywhere. ef!

3 comments:

  1. i totally feel you with the details, I was watching america's next top model and Tyra graciously pointed out to me that you have to be styled head to toe! (that doesn't make any sense..but maybe you'll understand what i'm saying....idk)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should have said that Tyra pointed out to me that you have to be WORKING it head to toe..

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i've been on this website for literally 2 hours.

    http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/archivepix.html

    ReplyDelete